Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (11 April) launched its connecting flights service at Brussels Charleroi Airport, with 27 routes including Alicante, Budapest, Milan Bergamo and Prague, providing Ryanair customers with the opportunity to book and transfer directly onto connecting Ryanair flights.
Ryanair customers can now:
- Book connecting flights on 27 routes via Brussels Charleroi on Ryanair.com
- Transfer ‘airside’ between connecting flights without having to go ‘landside’
- Have their checked-in baggage transferred through to their final destination
- Use one booking reference for both flights
- Travel to a wider range of destinations across Europe including: