Government has identified and enlisted quarantine hotels for passengers arriving in Kathmandu from Delhi. Under the air bubble agreement, Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) and Air India will be allowed to operate one flight a week on the Kathmandu/Delhi/Kathmandu route, respectively. This is the continuation of the two-point flight permission under the agreement. It is expected that these flights will be immensely useful for passengers stranded in the two countries for various reasons. It is to be noted that a large number of Nepalese travel to Delhi for medical purposes. Such passengers will also benefit from this travel arrangement.
Under the government decision, Nepal Tourism Board will coordinate with NAC and Air India for the facilitation of quarantine accommodation for the arriving passengers in the listed hotels. Government has fixed a per person per night full board cost of Rs. 3,000.00, which will include accommodation, all meals, airport pickup, service charges and taxes. Department of Tourism, Nepal Tourism and Nepal Police will monitor the effective execution of the quarantine decision and report to the CCMC.
List of quarantine hotels
- Airport Hotel, Sinamangal, contact 9851010745
- Ama Dablam Hotel, Sinamangal, contact 9801155480
- Ananda Ashram, Sinamangal,
- A One Resort, Jagati, contact 9851052640
- Farm House Resort, Jagati, contact 9841623798
- Madhav Hotel, Guheswori, contact 9802044446
- Readers Inn, Goushala, contact 9851032613
- View Bhrikuti, Godawari, contact 9849292101