The extremely popular Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market is back from April 5 to October 27. This year’s night market will open at Yeouido Hangang Park, Banpo Hangang Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Cheonggyecheon Stream, and Culture Tank.
Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market offers visitors a chance to enjoy a cultural market throughout Seoul. With a variety of international cuisines, handmade products and performances, the market runs from 18:00 to 23:00. The opening days differ by location, so be sure to check the official website before visiting.
With each venue offering unique themes, visit all the locations and enjoy what the night market has to offer.
☞ Period: April 5 – October 27, 2019
☞ Operating hours
– Yeouido World Night Market / Banpo Romantic Moonlight Market / DDP Youth Runway Market: Fridays & Saturdays 18:00-23:00
– Cheonggyecheon Time Slip Market: Saturdays 17:00-22:00 / Sundays 16:00-21:00
– Cheonggye Plaza Season Market: Friday-Sunday 18:00-23:00
– Culture Tank Forest Picnic Market: Saturdays & Sundays 16:00-21:00 (Opens in May)
☞ Locations & Directions
– Yeouido World Night Market: Mulbit Plaza in Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 330). Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1. Walk approx. 10 min.
– Banpo Romantic Moonlight Market: Banpo Hangang Park, 40, Sinbanpo-ro 11-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 서초구 신반포로11길 40). : Sinbanpo Station (Seoul Subway Line 9), Exit 2. Walk approx. 20 min.
– DDP Youth Runway Market: 281, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 중구 을지로 281). Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 4), Exit 1. Walk approx. 10 min.
– Cheonggyecheon Time Slip Market: Gwangtongyo Bridge area of Cheonggyecheon Stream, 14, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 종로구 서린동 14). Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1) Exit 5. Walk approx. 1 min.
– Culture Tank Forest Picnic Market: 87, Jeungsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 마포구 증산로 87). World Cup Stadium Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 3. Walk approx. 15 min.
☞ Fee: Free (separate fees apply to products and programs)
☞ Main programs: Food trucks, handmade products, busking, performance and more
☞ Inquiries: +82-2-120 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Mongolian)
☞ Website:www.bamdokkaebi.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)
Information courtesy of Seoul City Hall