As the government tries to blanket the dangers of Covid-19, it enforces lockdown, curfews at hotspots and improves Nepal’s health infrastructure. Experts have advised some measures to combat the endemic.
Staying in-house has been recommended as the best defense. Washing hands regularly and taking extra safety have been widely advised. Top five advises prescribed by the experts are;
- Stay home. Maintain human distance.
- Wash hands regularly and after each interaction.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain distance if you or anyone is sneezing or coughing. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose it safely.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects, surfaces like table, chair or bed regularly.