Singapore’s Changi Airport has been awarded ‘World’s Best Airport” for 2020.
As most of the passengers have not been able to fly due to the pandemic of Covid-19, global airport customers from more than 100 countries have voted World’s Top Ten Airports from 550 airports nominated around the world. The World Airport Survey was conducted by the Skytrax- the organizer of World Airport Awards.
Changi Airport has been crowned as World’s Best Airport consecutively for the eighth year. The 40 meter rain amazing vortex inside the airport is also considered as the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Tokyo Haneda Airport and Doha’s Hamad International Airport ranked second and third respectively.
Here is the prestigious list of World’s Top 10 aviation hubs.
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Tokyo Haneda Airport
- Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar)
- Incheon International Airport (South Korea)
- Munich Airport (Germany)
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Narita International Airport (Tokyo)
- Chūbu Centrair International Airport (Nagoya, Japan)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Kansai International Airport (Osaka, Japan)