New York City’s most stylish bar, Ty Bar, will now serve Afternoon Tea at Four Seasons Hotel New York. Guests can enjoy a boozy twist to this classic tradition with tea-inspired cocktails, Louis Roederer Brut Champagne and caviar. Boozy Spring Tea for Two will have two offerings: sweet and savoury. Executive Chef John Johnson and Pastry Chef Jasmina Bojic have shown off their creativity and skill by selecting the finest seasonal ingredients for each variety.
The Spring Afternoon Tea features two variations, which include the following:
- Sweet: Vanilla scones with clotted cream and strawberry rhubarb jam, brown sugar panna cotta with raspberry gelee, chocolate hazelnut napoleons, vanilla cream profiteroles, lemon tart with lemon basil meringue
- Savoury: Smoked salmon roulade with osetra caviar, organic egg brioche, organic chicken waldorf, fig and prosciutto with brie, cucumber watercress with Chef’s aioli
Pair the selection with one of three tea-inspired cocktails curated by Bar Manager Craig Joseph. Caviar and Champagne by the bottle will also be available at a listed price.
- Sweet and Savoury Tier, USD 75++ per person
- Sweet and Savoury Tier with one glass of Louis Roederer Brut Champagne, USD 95++ per person
- Sweet and Savoury Tier with one tea-inspired cocktail, USD 95++ per person
Spring Afternoon Tea will be available beginning March 21, 2019 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm daily at Ty Bar by reservation only.