2019 International Horticulture Goyang Korea will be held from April 26 to May 12 at Ilsan Lake Park and Wondang Flower Complex. Visitors will be able to see beautiful international flower exhibitions as well as experience various programs.
At Ilsan Lake Park’s indoor exhibition hall, a flower exhibition from world famous flower designers will be in display. The outdoor flower garden will be decorated in various themes providing dance and music performances as well as experience programs such as planting succulent plants, making candles and soaps, and more.
At Wondang Flower Complex, experience programs such as making a rose basket, planting carnations, making succulent flower base and more will be available. A guided flower farm field trip will also be available for those who want to experience flower farming firsthand. Phone reservation is required for the planting flower experience and flower farm field trip. Due to limited space, on-site experience program reservation is not recommended.
Free shuttle bus services to Ilsan Lake Park flower exhibition and Wondang Flower Complex will be available in 30 minute intervals, as well as a circular shuttle bus within the Flower Complex. Detailed information about the shuttle bus schedule will be posted on the official website.
☞ Period: April 26 – May 12, 2019
☞ Operating hours
– Ilsan Lake Park: Weekdays 10:00-19:00 / Weekends 09:00-19:00
– Wondang Flower Complex: 10:00-17:00
– Flower farm field trip: 11:00-16:00
– Ilsan Lake Park: 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do (경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595)
– Wondang Flower Complex: 64, Wondang-ro 402beon-gil, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do (경기도 고양시 덕양구 원당로 402번길 64)
* Flower farm field trip meeting spot: In front of the Wondang Flower Complex information office
– Ilsan Lake Park: Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1. Walk approx. 15 min.
– Wondang Flower Complex: Baengma Station (Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1. Take Bus No. 11 at Baengma Station Bus Stop and get off at Goyang City Hall Bus Stop. Walk approx. 5 min.
☞ Admission fees
– Ilsan Lake Park: 8,000 won
* Admission ticket includes a coupon (either an exchange for a flower or an experience program at Wondang Flower Complex)
– Wondang Flower Complex: Free entrance and field trip to the farm
* Separate fees apply to experience programs
☞ Main events: Flower exhibition, planting succulent plants, making candles and soaps, flower farm field trip and more
☞ Inquiries: +82-31-908-7750 (Korean, English, Chinese)
☞ Website: www.flower.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)